The fluffy baby lived in garages. By accident, a fire broke out in there. The arrived fire brigade quickly coped with the fire, pulling the kitten out of it. He was immediately taken to a veterinary clinic.
The baby did not have time to breathe, and the legs suffered from contact with the hot surface. But the animal was so happy about the salvation and the people around, that all the time he was given to his rescuers.
At the same time, the baby steadfastly endured the manipulations of doctors, not paying attention to the pain.
And the name of the kitten was found very suitable. It’s all about a special bandage for the legs – socks. The kid was named Dobby. The story went viral on social media, hitting a man named Rob. He decided to come and meet Dobby.
Rob arrived at the clinic and was very surprised that the kitten constantly wanted to play and communicate. When it was time to part, the kitten did not want to let go of the new friend.
The man gave the baby time to get better by constantly visiting him at the hospital. And then, not surprisingly, he took him to his home. Now the healthy Dobby lives in a new house with a beloved owner and a company of other pets.